Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm here!

Hmm for some reason my computer is putting this website in Hebrew.....so I'm not really sure what I'm doing. We finally got here a few hours ago. On the plane I sat by a couple from south Carolina. They were SO DRUNK. Alcohol was free on the plane, so they enjoyed that thoroughly. They were meeting some famous pastor in Jerusalem for a Christian revival....at least that's what I thought she said through her slurred words. The Jerusalem center is so beautiful. We ate dinner outside on the patio overlooking the old city. Then we had an hour of class where almost everyone fell asleep...good thing i think we were only talking about the syllabus. My roommates are great, and I think im happy but I'm not awake enough to really know yet. I still dont feel like this is real life. I thought that hearing the call to prayer at sunset would help make it more real but it still hasn't! Tomorrow we are having a little more orientation and then walking through the old city for the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment