Monday, April 23, 2012

tomorrow?

I leave for Jerusalem TOMORROW. and I am so excited. But i'm really gonna miss these people.
best family ever. Allie will be in Peru for the summer, Nate&Liz in Uganda. what are my parents going to do without us?

just some cute best friends
and these best friends. 
and my favorite little sister

and my future roommates :)
and my other SISTA!
hahaha ned bfff






I can't believe i'm starting a blog. This goes against EVERYTHING I believe in. (and it will not continue beyond august 9, you can be sure of that). But for my family and best friends...I will do it. I'm leaving TOMORROW for my biggest adventure yet. I'm going to live in Jerusalem for almost four months, and will be studying at the BYU Jerusalem center. I only [kind of] know a few people i'm going with, so for the first time in my life i'm going into something completely alone. Sometimes i'm terrified, but then I get too excited to even think about being scared. I leave SLC at 11:07 tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited! I can't really promise i'll be good at blogging, but i'll try!

oh, this is just my house for the next three and a half months. Right on Mt. Scopus overlooking the Old City of JERUSALEM!!!!!



Peace in the Middle East. (literally). and i have no idea how to blog, so don't judge.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds rad. I'm sure you are doing this because you once had a geography teacher that inspired you to be a world traveler, right?

    Good luck, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing a blog! It's actually the best thing to do. I wasn't good at blogging before but when I did my study abroad, it was so easy, fun, and so much better than writing in a journal or facebook. Have a wonderful time in Jerusalem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to follow your adventures! Have a great and wonderful time! Our prayers and love go with you!! Shalom!!

    ReplyDelete