Friday, July 27, 2012

Galilee Pics!

I'm too busy to write a good post, so here are some pictures of my last week in Galilee.

Becca, Laura, Steph, Em, Rachel, and Meg after dinner one night

Me and Becca at Gamla.


me and laney on top of a mountain in Gamla

me and Meg at church in Tiberias

Just the cenotaph of Maimonedes





Hey thats Lebanon behind me!



Galilee was great. But I am so glad to be back at home in Jerusalem. We enjoyed swimming, dancing, and just being together. I love this place and the people I was able to share it with! Driving up to Jerusalem and seeing the Dome of the Rock and the familiar arches of the JC was such a great feeling. I think besides my home in Bountiful, no other place in the world has ever felt so much like home to me. There will always be a million great memories associated with this beautiful building on top of Mt. Scopus and I can't believe I will be leaving it so soon.

Here is to finals, shopping, playing, eating, and a fabulous last two weeks in my new favorite place in the whole world.


No comments:

Post a Comment