Tuesday, July 10, 2012

only got 4 minutes to save the world

Actually it's four weeks, to save the world. I have four weeks left in Jerusalem and it hurts my heart.

We went to some ruins of Herod's temple yesterday!  

these rocks Steph is standing on are remnants of the temple that went tumbling down!

me and steph standing on the steps that went up to the temple. Christ would have walked these steps many times. I walked where Jesus walked! So cool. The steps that aren't all chippy are the original ones! 



me and David at the dome!

devery, me, and maddie at the dome. 
 I love the dome of the rock. There's something about its shiny gold dome that can be seen from all over the city that just makes me happy. Temple Mount is so clean, huge, and beautiful. I could just stay there all day.
met these cuties in the city this week. They didn't speak any English, and obviously I don't understand Arabic.... but we loved each other.

you may not know but these shadows do spell out JERU. dev, me, analise, and dwight

me and analise watching the sunset. we love sunset club. We dont love sunday night concerts that don't allow us to watch at our normal 7th floor lawn.
love this girl. 

pics of Jordan taken by miss Stephanie Merrill

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your final month Hay! We know you're sad but guess what????? WE ARE NOT SAD, NOT EVEN A LITTLE SAD! We are so glad that you are loving your time there so much and we will be ready to welcome you home and hear all about it! THank you for the pictures! Love them and you!!

    ReplyDelete