Saturday, June 16, 2012

best roomies


There is no question that the girls of Apartment 311 are the best, most beautiful, amazing, kind, generous, and fabulous girls in the center. Not to mention the smartest and most stylish.

1. Lane. The one standing next to me. I feel like Lane is my older sister. She has the best advice, and knows everything about life. She's hilarious, and she loves Futi (her BF almost fiance). She's always up for adventure (I mean she's moving to Italy in January...that screams adventure). She is nice to everyone, so outgoing and so fun. I love LANEY!

2. Annie. Annie loves red white and blue, scarves, naps, writing, laughing, blogging, cats, pictures of cats, apple juice, pb&j, etc. Annie is the best. She's always happy and just seeing her can make your day, it makes mine. I'm developing a nice Chicago accent because of this girl. and, we're living right by each other in the fall.

3. Steph. I met Steph one day in Emilee Crowder's living prophets class. I thought she was way cool, too cool for someone like me. Little did we know we were going to Jerusalem together and that we would be roomies and bff's here. Steph is an incredible photographer. She's always happy, she dances in random places with me, and we stay up late either laughing or deep in conversation.

Basically, these are the best roommates ever. We love hanging out (apparently thats a rarity here. Nobody else loves their roommates as much as we love each other....seriously though).

happy flag day from the jc students! (we love and miss america). 

No comments:

Post a Comment