Friday, June 1, 2012

just missing



I'm just missing my family today. These guys are the greatest. I don't really want to pull the "my family is better than yours" thing....but my family is definitely better than yours. Nate and Liz are off adventuring in Africa for a few more weeks before heading to New York for an internship. (not even married one year and already lived the coolest places). I like to tease Nate and Liz all the time for being too touchy and lovey and weird and gross. But really I love it. I love seeing how in love they are; they make it seem like fairy tales do happen. and my parents...I don't even know where to start with them. They're the best parents in the world. And then there's Allie. She is often heard singing opera and musicals from the den, and forgetting her pantaloons. She has the most incredible voice and I just love her. She's turning 17 tomorrow! My baby sister is growing up! :(

We're currently on three different continents, soon to be four once Allie heads to Peru!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE MICHELE!

I'm completely in love with Jerusalem...I think my family is the only thing that will get me to come home.

1 comment: