Friday, June 29, 2012

for mom and dad

I'm busy writing some papers, finishing up classes, and getting caught up after a great week in Jordan! I'll just add a few pictures so that mom and dad can know that I really did go to Jordan. 


me, nat, and analise in front of the Monastery at Petra! They let us wear shorts only to Petra and it was the greatest day ever. Thank you mom for thinking to buy those trusty jean shorts. 

steph, laney, and me in the Jordan river!


After a fun week, it's VERY nice to be back home for awhile! 2 weeks until Galilee. Is it just me or is this summer FLYING?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hay! THank you for the pictures! Petra looks amazing and so do you. Just for your information, "Summer is not flying!" I'm so glad your trusty jean shorts came in handy. Not the typical advice moms should be giving, but it does seem that there are often exceptions to rules! I'm glad you are having so much fun. We heart you! (I love your very awesome braids!)

    ReplyDelete