Thursday, June 14, 2012

pictures

On Sunday we went to Eliat! We got up super early and drove to the Red Sea for snorkeling! Confession: i'm afraid of fishies. So I went snorkeling once and then just loved playing on the beach!
 big group playing in the red sea!

michael, angela, and me

david cramer....

 after snorkeling we got dinner and ice cream. don't worry, my blonde hair never fails me. I got an extra cup of ice cream for free.
steph michael and annie
 On Monday we went on a field trip to a biblical wonderland. We got to herd sheep (harder than it looks)!

 We made pita and lentil soup!
beka, becca, meg, and me making pita
 Yesterday I had two tests. ANE and Hebrew. I kind of love Hebrew a lot. After finishing those we NEEDED to leave the center so we explored the Jewish quarter for awhile. Look at that donut. SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment