Wednesday, June 6, 2012

holocaust museum, annie's birthday, and midterms


On Monday we went on a field trip to the Holocaust museum, Yad Veshem. It was interesting learning about the different perspective the Israeli Jews have...emotional day to say the least... After the museum we went to Mt. Herzl.

me, dwight, and meg at Herzl's grave



Yesterday we really partied. Annie turned twenty yesterday so a huge group went to the waffle bar to celebrate!!!!!! It was a little bit too good. We love Annie. I love Annie because she is sassy beyond belief and hilarious. and because she taught me the importance of a good morning nap. 

steph loves waffles.


It's midterms now which means I am going to be boring for the next couple of days/weeks.

Also, I'm getting some serious anxiety over the fact that next week is our halfway mark here. I feel like I just got here and I am nowhere near ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment