Thursday, May 24, 2012

hit me baby one more time

yeah this is my third blog post of the day. what are you going to do about it? I don't want to do my homework. and something real special happened recently, so I feel like its a good use of a post.

do you see this beautiful girl? (i'm shocked and embarrassed that all the pics i have of her is high school)







this is Bree. Bree has some exciting news. 

She's getting married, on August 15. Just in time for me to come home. I'm couldn't be more happy for her and even though I haven't met Joe in real life yet (we met in facetime life)...I know he's great! and I am SO EXCITED!

the rebman's (oh my. how cute)

they are adorable. that's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. We love the future Rebman's too! Congrats to our sweet lil Bree!

    ReplyDelete